Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Buying and Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the position?
Reporting into the Merchandiser, the Assistant Merchandiser will be responsible for supporting the Merchandiser and managing the allocator. In addition to this, they will assist merchandising the multi-channel business whilst building strong relationships cross-functionally including but not limited to the Retail team, the Merchandising Director and the Web and Marketing team.
What will your role entail?
- Provide robust current and historical analysis of the categories to drive strategic decisions and to provide context for the longer-term direction of the brand.
- Support the Merchandiser with planning, WSSI, OTB, range planning and sell-through to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock.
- Manage the allocator to ensure stock is allocated as planned and promptly; manage stock fragmentation effectively.
- Liaise with the warehouse on delivery/picking volumes to ensure manageable workflows. Assist in the management of the product life cycle, planning discontinuations and stock clearance.
- Analyse sales by size and propose size breakdowns for new products.
- Previous experience as an Assistant Merchandiser, ideally within Lingerie or Ladies Fashion.
- Previous experience at allocator level
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning
- Inventory management experience
- Excel – intermediate/advance level
- Team Player
- Methodical approach
- Numerate and analytical; accuracy and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual, under pressure and prioritise
- Ability to think through problems and suggest solutions
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.