Buyers Admin Assistant
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Buying and Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the role?
A fantastic opportunity in the buying team to join the dynamic lingerie and nightwear brand Boux Avenue, as a Buyers Admin Assistant. This position is your first step on the Buying ladder. As a member of the Buying team, you will be a candidate who is able to demonstrate commercial awareness, creativity and a real passion for product and a good team player
As Buyers Admin Assistant you will:
- Raising Accurate orders on the Department
- Work alongside the Assistant Buyer to manage the critical path, an instrumental tool of the department
- Chasing in samples for photo shoots and meetings and keeping the sample rail in good order and up to date
- Ad hoc duties are also an essential daily part of the Buyers Admin Assistant job role as you are providing full administrative support to the buying team.
- Office duties; filing, post, upkeep of sample cupboard
- Day to day management of samples and rails.
- Pull-out and label samples for a trade meeting every Monday.
- Collating samples for press; marketing and photoshoots.
- Organising samples for a weekly fit meeting in conjunction with the garment technical.
- Show new samples that have arrived in the office to relevant team members
- Highlight any delivery concerns to the team.
- Chase down submissions, samples and deliveries in line with critical path dates.
- Prepare and maintain all department documentation; delivery document; buying document; photoshoot and press document; Look book and fit list.
- Ensure all artworks and submissions are organised and neatly filed.
- Proof reading product copy and approving images in preparation for product going live on online.
- Produce and maintaining range boards
What are we looking for from you?
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Microsoft
- A flair for fashion and a passion for product
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Organisational skills
- Team player
- Quick thinker with lots of common sense
- A passion about the customer and all elements of the customer experience
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.