Customer Data and Insights Senior Manager
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Sales, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will your duties be?
- Owns customer database (store and online)
- Proposes segmentation/test strategy (for use predominantly online)
- Assist (Dotted Line report CRM exec to deliver email strategy using segmentation)
- Guardian of Google analytics account
- Daily/weekly reporting of trade metrics
- Identify areas of the site that are under performing for A/B testing (use agency or deliver yourself) and ultimate site development/implementation
- Implement updates to GA/tags to ensure all benefits from BAU or key projects can be tracked
- Support with ad hoc data requests
- Identify an on-site personalisation strategy from use of all data sources
- Identify an offline personalisation strategy from use of all data sources
- Work with personalisation agency/developer to deliver change
- Use of external competitor data sources to drive actionable insight to achieve competitive advantage (Hitwise, Mintel, Experian)
- Identify/build up customer profiles using internal and external sources to support a number of depts (Marketing, Ecom, Retail)
- Identify additional sources of customer feedback (onsite survey or other) and propose change
- Join up customers instore and online
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.