Digital Graphic Designer
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Sales, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, with a desire to bring traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting, Boux Avenue is a luxurious multi-channel shopping haven.
As Digital Graphic Designer, you will focus on producing all digital assets (e-commerce, e-retail and social media) for the UK and international ecommerce, as well as supporting our franchise partners by making any adaptations required for specific regions.
This role will shape and maintain the high quality visual standards our brand adheres to. All output should consistently maintain strict brand and campaign guidelines.
What will your duties be?
- Be responsible for producing highly creative work to enhance the consumer’s online experience of the brand, whilst maintaining Boux Avenue’s marketing strategy, brand values and business objectives
- This includes; Weekly web updates, (homepages, landing pages, blog content) email design, social media posts, feature pages, and affiliate banners
- In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining and updating digital POS content for stores
- Multi-tasking, prioritising and excellent time management skills are crucial to this role
- Ensuring consistency of creative/brand message to support all areas of the business, alongside the offline graphic designers, to deliver a solid design signature and synergy across all communication channels
- Working alongside the Digital Graphic Designer, and the Ecommerce team to deliver a strong user experience online and consistency of messaging
- Responsible for the design of web creative updates, weekly emails and online campaign material, inclusive of fashion features, banner creative and digital POS
- Creating engaging and relevant social media posts for the UK, international ecommerce and franchise partners.
- Working with the Digital Graphic Designer and Marketing team to maintain and manage all imagery, both photographic and creative
- A design related degree or equivalent – Preferably Graphic Design
- An innovative and creative approach with an eye for detail
- You will need to be proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, illustrator, Acrobat Pro and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Additional Knowledge of film editing programmes Premier Pro and after effects would be useful
- An understanding of web technologies. Experience in HTML and CSS
- Proven ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Contribution to the development of the online graphic language alongside the Digital Graphic Designer
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
- 5 years previous experience preferably in a fashion retail design environment
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to multi task in a fast paced retail environment
- Prioritising and being able to produce quality work at speed, are crucial to this role
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.