Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Sales, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
Boux Avenue are searching for a junior digital marketing manager with substantial experience to join their fast-paced ecommerce team. They are looking for a team player with experience in a similar role/brand who can make the role their own.
What will the role include?
- Working with the ecommerce director to execute the digital marketing strategy
- Taking responsibility for achieving digital marketing channel budgets
- Management and optimisation of all digital channels including Affiliates, Paid Social, Display, PPC, SEO and email marketing.
- Working closely with external agencies on all affiliate, bank loyalty and PPC campaigns.
- Supporting the business’ marketing strategy through digital and performance marketing tactics to deliver results that meet ROI expectations and boost incremental sales.
- Proactively work with the ecommerce and CRM manager following the marketing calendar to achieve budgets and react to trade.
- Develop and maintain relationships with top affiliates to grow the channel, using Affiliate Window, as well as engaging in conversation with our long-tail affiliates.
- Report daily and weekly on digital marketing KPIs.
- Work with the creative team to create engaging banners.
- Input digital marketing spends into budget tracker for relevant channels.
- Responsible for Daily/Weekly/Monthly reporting of all Marketing channel KPIs (Direct/Seo/Paid social/Organic social/PPC/Affiliates/Display/Email)
- Responsible for Sales and Traffic from all marketing channels
- Responsible for reporting and analysing all digital campaigns and adhoc activity
- Use of Google Analytics to understand marketing KPIs and reduce reliance on agency reporting.
- Use of external data to understand and seek competitive edge (Hitwise, SEM Rush etc)
- Ability to understand internal CRM systems and customer data (Ometria)
- Managing/Challenge external agencies to deliver desired COS/ROI’s against budget
- Managing the portfolio of marketing channels to affect revenue vs return.
- Managing external agencies to monitor incremental investment and returns where required for trade
- Manage new SEO agency and ensure PPC/SEO agency work together to optimise our digital marketing KPIs
- Manage CRM team to segment, deliver email transactional and lifecycle programmes and growth of database
- Main point of contact working alongside and managing external agencies for the UK/Intl
- Work alongside Internal social team to advise on delivery of budget KPIs (ROI/COS)
- Work with Trading team to execute changes to trade plan/suggest on traffic driving improvements
- Implement of all marketing campaigns across PPC, display, paid social, affiliates, third party partnerships, mail inserts and bank loyalty schemes including review and briefing of digital assets
- Implement new acquisition and retention campaigns across all digital channels
- Working with agencies and internal colleagues to set Weekly marketing budget KPIs
- Work with Marketing department to set Campaign brand awareness KPIs for Digital channels
- Responsible for invoicing of (PPC, Seo, Affiliates, )
- Support CRM team with weekly Invoice and Supplier management, monthly reconciliation of invoices with Finance
- Devising strategy for the UK (key focus)/Intl market that supports the Marketing Budget
- Innovate and present new marketing platforms and strategies, trends and technologies
- Work with agencies and internal teams to implement new digital marketing innovations/trends when ROI positive
- Must have extensive online marketing experience.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Awin tracking tools
- Excellent communication skills, with both agency and in-house teams.
- Experience working in a fast-paced business.
- Have excellent written English and proof reading skills.
- A passion for fashion/retail and drive to grow.
- Previous experience with copywriting.
- Have digital marketing experience especially PPC, SEO and affiliates.
- Be proactive in planning and driven by achieving targets.
- Take initiative and be able to cope under pressure.