Ecommerce Trade Assistant
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Sales, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with three different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
With huge ecommerce growth plans, Boux Avenue are looking for an Ecommerce Assistant to join their London team!
What is the role?
As our Ecommerce Trade Assistant, your role will support the ecommerce team to produce a best in class ecommerce offering. You will be expected to contribute to our online growth by maintaining the highest standards on the website and contribute with insights based on data analysis and industry developments.
What will your duties be?
- Upload and maintain all the onsite content including homepages, landing pages and listings pages for the UK and international
- Have your eyes constantly on the website to ensure that product information is accurate, detailed and consistent across the site
- Work with the Senior Ecommerce Manager and Product Executive on setting up promotions and new product/category launches
- Cross-sell products on the site balancing on VM guidelines and trade opportunities
- Onsite merchandising and conversion drivers including improving sortation
- Proposing mega menu and onsite navigational improvements
- Building categories for edits/ranges for trading purposes ie Festival
- Assist in the upload of product images to the site and the management of swatch images for all products
- Ad hoc research of our competitor online activity
- Working collaboratively with the rest of the e-commerce team including Creative, Marketing and Customer Services.
- General support for the wider digital team, including research,reporting and small scale projects where appropriate
- A relevant degree
- Effective communication and organisational skills
- IT literate and proficient with Microsoft applications such as word and excel
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and excellent time management skills
- Good commercial awareness
- Team player and willingness to support the wider team
- Flexible and responsive to change
- A strong interest in e-Commerce
- Interest in fashion
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply.