Junior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Sales, Marketing & Visual Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will your duties be?
- Support Senior Digital Marketing Manager
- Lead the digital implementation of all marketing campaigns across PPC, display, paid social, affiliates, third party partnerships, mail inserts and bank loyalty schemes
- Brief digital assets with internal content teams
- Implementing new acquisition and retention campaigns across all digital channels
- Work alongside and managing external agencies for the UK
- Building and optimising the affiliate influencer community within the UK
- Managing external agencies to deliver desired KPIs against budget
- Responsible for reporting and analysing all digital campaigns
- Invoice management
- Have digital marketing experience especially PPC, SEO and affiliates
- Knowledge of Google Analytics/Awin tracking tools
- Excellent communication skills, with both agency and in-house teams
- Experience working in a fast-paced business
- Have excellent written English and proof reading skills
- A passion for fashion/retail and drive to grow
- Be proactive in planning and driven by achieving targets
- Take initiative and be able to cope under pressure