Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Buying and Merchandising
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Founded in 2011 by Theo Paphitis, Boux Avenue is online and in 28 stores UK wide, as well as 10 international stores.
Customers in store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings in exquisite fitting suites with highly trained bra fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little more sophisticated.
What will your duties be?
- Merchandising the multi-channel business
- To provide robust current and historical analysis of the categories to drive strategic decisions and work with Senior Merchandiser to provide context for the longer term direction of the brand
- Planning, WSSI, OTB, category/line cards, and range planning to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock
- Planning and building new store stock packages
- Work with Senior Merchandiser to manage Senior Allocator to ensure new and replenishment stock is allocated promptly and as planned; managing stock fragmentation effectively
- Track deliveries and plan warehouse intake; highlight to Senior Merchandiser late and under/over delivery quantities
- Liaise with the warehouse on delivery / picking volumes to ensure manageable work flows. Manage the product life cycle, planning discontinuations and stock clearance
- Attention to detail to ensure sales and stock are optimised in all channels
- Ensure stock is available for key events / promotions / home page/ windows; escalating issues to senior management
- Liaise with the web team to ensure sales are potentialised on specified categories
- Provide cover in the absence of Merchandisers
- Manage and develop the Senior Allocator
- Ad hoc analysis and requests
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning - essential
- Inventory management in multi-channel business – essential
- Excel –Minimum intermediate level required
- System experience of K3 Navision would be beneficial although not essential
- Excellent management and communication skills
- Numerate and analytical
- Strong accuracy and attention to detail
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual
- Ability to think through problems and suggest solutions
- Common sense approach
- Methodical approach
- Able to work under pressure and prioritise
- Team Player
We experience a high volume of applicants wanting to become part of the team, so unfortunately we can only get in touch with successful candidates. We would love to speak to you all, however if you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Keep your eyes on our website for more opportunities to join us in future!