Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: Buying and Merchandising
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the role?
Reporting into the Merchandising Director, the Merchandiser will be responsible for merchandising specified categories within the Boux multi-channel Lingerie business. In addition to this, they will manage the Allocator to ensure stock is allocated as planned and promptly, across all channels. The Merchandiser will need to build strong relationships cross functionally including but not limited to the Retail team, the Buying team and the Web and Marketing team.
What will your duties be?
- Work with Buying providing a framework for building the range
- To provide robust current and historical analysis of the categories to drive strategic decisions and to provide context for the longer term direction of the brand.
- Planning, WSSI, OTB, range planning and sell through to ensure the company objectives are met in terms of sales, margin and stock.
- Understand all aspects of the critical path ensuring meetings and deliveries are met
- Regularly review the trading performance of your department communicating opportunity and risk
- Manage the product life cycle, including sizing, allocation, analysing and reporting performance, proposing promotion and markdown.
- Ensure stock is available for key events / promotions / home page/ windows; escalating issues to senior management
- Previous Merchandising experience, ideally within short lead-time clothing.
- Experience of WSSI, Cat cards, OTB, range planning
- Inventory management experience
- Excel – advanced level
- Excellent management and communication skills.
- Team Player
- Methodical approach
- Strong of analytical skills and product life cycle management knowledge
- Self-starter with the ability to work as an individual, and cross functionally
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.