PR & Social Media Manager
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: PR & Events Management
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Boux Avenue is an online business with the stores acting as a showroom to the world.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What will your duties be as PR & Social Media Manager?
- Working closely with the digital/e-commerce team to ensure brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally and deliver for both platforms
- Monitor the impact of social media programs, and analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximise results
- Ensure the brands social media channels are optimised for success including content planning, set-up, localisation, proactivity and reactivity
- Be a key stakeholder and build relationships with other stakeholders in the business for all things social, digital and media
- Monitor and track social media networks for opportunities and risk
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all social media activities
- Management of allocated budgets
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Continually scoping new opportunities to effectively target consumers through the right media channels in order to build sales and loyalty in store traffic and sales & driving data capture in store
- Manage relationships with social influencers/bloggers
- Managing all social media channels (organic) working with the digital marketing manager to ensure fluid brand presence across all channels
- Driving the organisation’s PR strategy through a thorough understanding of the brand vision and its customer base and continually driving news ideas and taking ownership of brand projects to deliver successful outcomes and continually looking for new opportunities to effectively target consumers through the right media channels in order to build sales and loyalty
- Management of the PR agencies in terms of overall direction, product leads, media targets and samples etc. Ensure brand messaging is both aspirational but also commercial. Co-ordinate all press events with the agencies.
- Taking responsibility for moving the PR function in house within 12 months to reduce reliance on an agency based structure and take control of the PR communications for the brand
- Continually scoping new opportunities for increasing brand awareness and profile building through strategic PR activities
- Ensure all PR/brand ideas have scope on a digital platform and ensure the digital/e-commerce team is involved and engaged in activities to ensure all elements of brand activities are fully integrated digitally and deliver for both platforms
- Liaising with internal stakeholders and external agencies to ensure efficient and timely implementation of all brand PR activities.
- Regular reporting on the effectiveness of campaigns and tactical activities – utilising both qualitative and quantitative feedback
- Developing and executing a strong store opening and regional PR and events programme to support the aggressive store opening plans
- Seeking out and proactively researching brand PR opportunities to drive regional press coverage on a local level to support store teams.
- A marketing/ communications related degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in implementing a PR strategy in a retail environment
- A proven marketer, experienced in building and communicating brand awareness and developing effective and measurable marketing strategies
- Previous experience in implementing a marketing strategy in a retail environment – and with a deep understanding of consumers
- Bright, smart, strategic, a quick leaner and an ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines and happy working in a fast paced operation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a good understanding of new media and e-commerce and ability to fully embrace online confidently
- Strong highly developed interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- A strong character who can negotiate challenging situations for the best outcome for the business, and gain buy in to ideas from senior management
- An innovative and creative approach – a doer and go getter, a relentless executer, with the ability to hit the ground running
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail and an understanding of budgeting
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment, preferably with experience within an entrepreneurial environment
- Resilience and drive, with the desire to succeed
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.