Sales Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Manchester Aiport
Department: Sales Assistant
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Founded in 2011 by Theo Paphitis, Boux Avenue is online and in 28 stores UK wide, as well as 10 international stores.
Customers in store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings in exquisite fitting suites with highly trained bra fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-38, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little more sophisticated.
Come join us! Boux Avenue Manchester Airport are currently looking for a part time sales superstar to join them and become part of a fun, hardworking and dedicated team. To be considered, you must be flexible with your work hours and be happy with early starts and late finishes. Due to the nature of airport trading hours, you must be happy to start as early as 3.15am when on an early start and 9pm when on a late shift.
What will your duties be as a sales assistant?
- Optimise all sales opportunities
- Assist with the effective implementation of all Boux Avenue systems, procedures, policies and regulations
- Serve customers enthusiastically, establishing their needs and matching products to those needs through the application of a high level of product knowledge and where necessary to offer alternatives
- Operate the till in an efficient manner, processing all methods of payment with high regard to customer care and security procedures and to handle and wrap the merchandise with care
- Assist with the effective implementation of promotions, including point of sale material and stock displays and help ensure all promotions are implemented on time
- Deliver exceptional service at our till point, process purchases accurately and efficiently whilst executing high standards of gift wrap
- Provide customers with expert bra fit, from the sales floor through to the fitting suite and closing of the purchase (subject to base contract)
- Understand and demonstrate Company values and behaviours
- A passion for providing outstanding customer service
- Previous retail experience
- High levels of energy and enthusiasm, but able to remain calm and focussed under pressure
- Ability to communicate and interact with a broad range of people
- Be resilient and ‘spring back’ from setbacks
- Flexibility to work varied hours including weekends and nights
- Ability to show a passion for retail and the Boux brand
- Ability to be a clear and confident communicator
- Ability to be proactive and in a courteous manner
- Ability to show enthusiasm & commitment
- A hands on approach to team work
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.