Senior Online Trade Manager
Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Department: IT & Multichannel
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, Boux Avenue brings traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting.
Customer’s in-store will experience a luxurious shopping haven, where they can receive free bra-fittings and fitting rooms with 3 different light settings and an intercom to communicate with the fitting experts.
No matter what your age, size or style, Boux Avenue is an inclusive brand for everybody. Available in sizes 28-40, A-G cups and sizes 6-18. With an unrivalled eye for detail and passion for customer service, Boux Avenue is your ultimate destination whether you’re looking for everyday essentials or something a little sexier.
What is the role’s purpose?
The role exists to maximise revenues by managing the product merchandising process, analysis of sales data, reporting performance, resolving website issues and helping to develop functionality and usability
What will your responsibilities be?
The Senior Ecommerce Manager is responsible for:
- Managing Product
- Managing content
- a) Working closely with the Senior Digital Marketing Manager to plan and create weekly website and email briefs. Providing analysis to help support product and content decisions for these.
- b) Liaising with Web Designer to ensure creative is as per brief and as per site requirements
- c) Uploading new content and updating existing content on the site as required (e.g terms and conditions, new store openings)
- d) Managing the ecommerce assistant to ensure the timely upload of new website creative (e.g homepages, cat 1’s, cat 2’s etc)
- Promotional set-up
- a) Working closely with the Junior Online Trading Manager to ensure all online promotions are set up ahead of schedule
- b) Liaising with merchandising teams to co-ordinate in store and online promotions
- c) Troubleshooting promotional issues and, when necessary, liaising with IT department and merchandising teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- d) Responsibility for testing all promotions work correctly before putting live
- Analysis & Reporting
- a) Daily sales analysis to inform merchandising decisions
- b) Producing weekly website performance reports and analysis for management trading meeting
- c) Producing ad-hoc analysis as required to support ecommerce and marketing teams
- d) Analysing and investigating user behaviour on the website and suggesting process improvements to increase conversion and reduce drop-off and bounce rates
- Website support
- a) Troubleshooting website/pricing/customer issues and, when necessary, liaising with IT department/back end agency/buying and merchandising teams to resolve issues in a timely manner
- Ecommerce developments
- a) Working with the Ecommerce Director to implement the development roadmap in order to improve the website:
- i) Conversion
- ii) Usability
- iv) Innovation
- v) UX Designer
- b) Creating/signing off specifications for development changes to website and Ecommerce backend systems
- c) Acceptance testing development changes on test and live environments
- d) Managing external agencies and developers
- Management and Deputy
- a) Liaison and communication with senior staff/board members
- b) Management and mentoring of the Junior Ecommerce Trading Manager, Product Executive and Ecommerce Assistant to develop their skills and knowledge in website management including backend systems, understanding/editing basic HTML, and web analytics (Google Analytics)
- c) Covering day to day work load of the trading team during annual leave and sickness
- d) Deputising for the Ecommerce Director to cover annual leave and sickness
- Bachelors degree or equivalent with a background in ecommerce
- 4+ years’ hands-on experience in online retail preferably focussed on website operations
- Experience using web analytics e.g. Google Analytics
- Highly competent in use of Excel
- Experience of Content Management Systems/ Ecommerce platforms, Demandware / basic HTML knowledge a bonus
- Experience of defining requirements and managing web development projects
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work to multi-task and work to tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Proven organisational skills, attention to detail
- The ability to adapt and be flexible in a dynamic environment
Are there any benefits?
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply accordingly.