Location: Wimbledon Head Office
Who are we?
Born out of a love for lingerie, nightwear, swimwear and all things romantic, with a desire to bring traditional service, superior fit and outstanding quality to a modern and beautiful setting, BouxAvenue is a luxurious shopping haven.
Working with the Managing Director and key members of the executive and operational leadership teams to create and execute the strategy for evolving our existing key wholesale partnership and executing the roadmap for implementing robust processes and systems to support the function
What will your responsibilities be?
The Wholesale Manager is responsible for:
- Ownership and accountability for the Wholesale P&L, both sell in and sell through.
- Drive growth with existing partners.
- Deliver new partners into the UK and International business.
- Providing hands-on management of the end to end wholesale process and critical path, from season planning to product launch, sales meetings, managing internal stakeholders and management of stock (from PO to delivery)
- Partner with our Merchandising team to build and revise projections, identify risk, upside opportunity and roll accounts into company-wide plans.
- Work closely with the Buying team to develop market specific needs and opportunities, including seasonal products, exclusive products and unique packaging requirements
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop and execute marketing initiatives with partners to ensure the success of the accounts. Manage marketing budget and ensure all internal and external stakeholders are informed and updated of the marketing plans and project schedules.
- A guardian of our brand by safeguarding our representation within our wholesale partner’s stores or websites. Although you will partner with other relevant teams, you will be fluent in how to deliver our visual merchandising standards, product training and our renowned customer experience training, maximising the customer experience with our partners
- i. Constantly review and evolve the wholesale process to help develop solutions that will enable ways of working to be efficient and effective. Recognise opportunities to standardise, simplify and improve the speed to market
- Supervisory/Management responsibility for Wholesale Merchandiser
- Experience of working with international wholesale partners at an Account Manager level
- Experience of EDI and logistic operations required to support a wholesale partner Practical experience of managing and executing the complete wholesale [lifecycle?]
- Excellent retail math skills including all margin reviews. Strong excel and associated skills, Microsoft Suite and Google programs.
- Ability to communicate cross functionally with all internal partners including finance, legal, marketing, logistics, systems, operations and retail
- Developing agendas and running monthly sales team meetings to discuss key business issues and up-coming challenges
- Creating and maintaining a database of customer trade terms and conditions, along with record retention of contracts and agreements
- Diarising and attendance at key account customer meetings on a regular and methodical basis. Creating follow up notes and action points Liaising with finance to perform financial analysis of customer terms and reviewing/challenging trade terms where necessary
- Supporting financial and operational projects in place within the wholesale business
- Working to identify ways to streamline financial and operational reporting and make the preparation of such reports more efficient
- Research and production of data and analysis on industry best practises and also reporting on benchmarking of the UK+ business vs the rest of Europe
- Maintenance of price lists and performing audits and checks to ensure prices are being charged correctly
- Tracking of shipping figures vs budgets and targets and follow up with sales managers where performance is behind
- Previous experience in implementing an online marketing strategy in a retail environment
In return you will be offered a competitive salary, good holiday entitlement, fun working environment with regular social events and some great benefits including generous discounts across the brands within Theo Paphitis Retail Group. Please note that due to the high volume of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted. If you have not heard from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful at this time. Do keep your eye on our website for any suitable roles in future and apply.